Ads by Google

Monday, November 23, 2009

Merchandise

I have recently started selling merchandise for my review on café press. This is the newest and latest addition to my website and blog. You can find these products at http://www.cafepress.com/Blo_No_Review I created the designs and slogan myself and am very proud of them. You can also get to the products from my website at http://blonorestaurantreview.webs.com/cafepress.htm

The first piece of merchandise is a T shirt with the slogan, logo, and the URL at the bottom of the shirt. It is a Ringer T that comes in white with either a blue, black, or red rings around the neck and arm holes. The slogan is “I Love to Eat Out” with a large open mouth underneath it. It looks very cool and I think will sell very well so get yours now!

The second piece of merchandise is the Trucker Hat with the same slogan and logo with the URL on bottom. It only comes in one color, black with a white front and black font. It is adjustable and is one size fits all. I think that this is my personal favorite of the products I have made. I like it so much that I actually bought it for my self.

The final product I have made for now is a beer stein. The stein is very big and made of a quality material. This product will be a smash hit at your next party and the slogan might even get you a date if you play it off right. I will also be buying this product for myself just as I have the Trucker Hat. I think that you should as well.

Please check out these products and buy something to help support your favorite restaurant review site and blog. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment